Hello Alaska Customers:
We have found an economical way to get your ammunition orders shipped to Alaska. Here’s how it works: we’ll ship your order from Tulsa Oklahoma to Carlile Transportation in Tacoma Washington and, for a small supplemental charge, they will deliver that order to the Alaska port of your choice.
1) Set up a supplemental shipping account with Carlile Shipping https://my.carlileconnect.com/login and obtain the Carille/MyConnect Account Number that you will need for step 2.
2) Place your “Alaska Ammunition” order on the .460 Rowland® Website and we will ship it to Carlile Shipping in Tacoma Washington.
3) When your order arrives in Tacoma Washington, Carlile/MyConnect will send you an Email asking for a brief description of your package. ”Item listed as limited quantity C/O your name” will be sufficient. They will also require payment at this time.
4) Carlile Transportation will transport your order from their port in Tacoma to the Alaska port you have selected.
5) Carlile Transportation will notify you via Email when your package has arrived at your chosen port, at which point you will be responsible for picking it up.
Supplemental Shipping Rate
(If you order more than 18 boxes then
shipping rates will go way up.
Please talk to Carlile Shipping if you plan
to ship more than boxes 18)